Black Breath-Heavy Breathing (2010)



Get this if you like loud, fast & heavy shit.
I really don't need to say any more.

DL

Categories: , , ,

8 Responses so far.

  1. Aldrenean says:

    Music was as expected, A++ WOULD DOWNLOAD AGAIN.

  2. Aldrenean says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. says:

    This band is SO awesome!

  4. . says:

    hey there wflm bros, a while back someone posted a 'leak' of Cosmogramma but it turned out it wasn't actually cosmogramma. the post was taken day after a couple hours. anyway it was a pretty decent album, and I assume it's by flylo, seeing as how there's voices saying 'flying lotus' and such in the tracks, and so I wanna know what it actually is so I can rename the tracks properly. thanks

  5. Unknown says:

    Best hardcore album of 2010 so far. Which I know isn't saying much, but still....

  6. ribs says:

    I posted that fake leak, but all of the tracks were named the same as the upcoming album, so I have no idea what the actual names are, sorry.

  7. Unknown says:

    any band that throws those sweet 6/8 beats in with thrashy hardcore is a win in my book

  8. Anonymous says:

    Ace album - the guitar sound is like a fucking sawblade.

Leave a Reply