Aether - Artifacts (2008)

D A N K

D A N K N E S S

Get THIS now.

12 Responses so far.

  1. listening to this now. pretty fucking dank. also, Phitts, you should post more often!

  2. JASPER says:

    mediafire link please? on a shared university IP address so I have 'reached my limit'... the whole fuckin time.

  3. Jasper I had the same problem its so fucking ANNOYING. You should try VERY early (or late) when everybody sleeps haha. It was my solution.

  4. JASPER says:

    So fucking lame. Anyway, just found another link. Nice.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?my5yzgmjzjzrebat

  5. D. says:

    fucking sweet. didn't know they had another one - all i have is aethersound.

    fuck yeah - good lookin'

  6. No. says:

    Is it Æther or Aether?

  7. This comment has been removed by the author.
  8. shit banging...dejame dormir 0_0

  9. Phitts says:

    Fuck yeah Mike, that's my favorite track too.

  10. Moshi says:

    Dankest shit I ever heard

  11. Stuart says:

    sweet. the track "Variance" includes a sick sample from the final scene of Babel. so powerful and powerfully dank.

  12. damn dude youre pretty high on the search results list for "aether artifacts" in google, but this is some audio crack

Leave a Reply