My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - Confessions of a Knife (1990)



this album is fucking awesome, easily my favorite thing ever released on Wax Trax!. MLwtTKK get classified as industrial, but really they're a campy goth/new wave/80s pop/dnb outfit that churns out dancefloor bangers. also, i can't remember the last time i've listened to this without a serious case of the spins - it's a great drug album, and somehow all the dancing doesn't make you go all reversal of fortune on your late nite eats.

a mindfuck on headphones, but enough punch to kick a hole in your sub.

christ-ian zom-bie vam-pi-yahs!!!

5 Responses so far.

  1. philanoia says:

    I listened to this album more than any other in college. And it holds up today, in its way. Unique and classic.

  2. Anonymous says:

    reminds me alot of another camp classic i listened to in the late 90s, A3s Exile on Coldharbour Lane. not that they sound anything alike

  3. jc says:

    great band. downloading.

  4. Wally says:

    I think there's a point where acronyms can get just a bit out of hand.

  5. Unknown says:

    man this literally made me wanna load a bowl and dance!

Leave a Reply