Rooftops - A Forest of Polarity (2009)

[download...]

A Forest Of Polarity
expands on the bands already impressive sound by adding layers of acoustic guitars, horns, strings and percussion. The resulting arrangement creating a impressive sound that synergizes post rock and math rock into something new.

Categories: , , ,

4 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I haven't listened to this yet, but I wanted to take the time to thank all of you guys for all the great music you're putting me onto. All of you are scholars.

  2. Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. boring yet complex at times, but the first few tracks absolutely kill it. one of the best releases on this blog. good rec.

  4. Buhrandon says:

    I read the comments on this blog and I've been lurking for at least a year and a half but thanks for all the albums you post on here. <3

Leave a Reply