Carissa's Wierd - Songs About Leaving (2002)

carissa's wierd last album before breaking up. really fucking sad, beautiful music. this one's on my list of best albums of the decade and since we're on the last weeks of it i thought i'd share. enjoy.


6 Responses so far.

  1. gears loves this album. i thought it was meh.

  2. jc says:

    gears recommended this album to me and i thought it was meh.

    then i listened again and loved it.

  3. Lopside says:

    I fucking love this. It's what bands like Dreamend and Broken Social Scene would sound like if they were better. I'm so glad you posted this; it's one of the most beautiful and sad I've ever heard. That's why I love this blog.

    Also POST MORE CHILLWAVE JC. I loved High Times and Causers of This and am desperate for more.

  4. Anonymous says:

    I love this. I didn't expect to, I just downloaded it because I liked the title of the album, but it's mighty fine. A nice change of pace from my usual stuff. A+

  5. Moshi says:

    Damn nice music this is.

Leave a Reply