Joyless - Wisdom & Arrogance (2000)

today i realized there are 6 months left until this decade ends and soon everyone will make best of 2000-2009 lists for everything. i'm going to rage hard when i don't see this album on most of those best albums lists. this album is beautiful, sad and fucking amazing. i'll admit it took me a while to "get it" since this has been on my computer for a long while now and i just fell in love with it, i can't stop listening to it and i hope most of you will feel the same way after you get it.

PS i love how i said nothing about the actual music. but that's for you to find out.

download

3 Responses so far.

  1. amps11 says:

    sometimes the music has to speak for itself. based on your great taste and passion, I have no doubt that this is a keeper. I look forward to trying it out, thank you!

  2. i like this a lot

    i played the song 'isn't it nice' on my stupid radio show

    thanks

  3. Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .

Leave a Reply