Drip - Learning About Manners Demo (1992?)


Disregard the tracklist on the album art, here's the actual list:
1.Are You Holding
2.Mainline'n K4's
3.On The Nod
4.Smoke On The Water
5.Take Another Valium
6.Worship The Needle


Here's some pre-Eyehategod work from Mike Williams and company, this is supposedly based on random things that Mike has read out of magazines. Good for a listen and/or a laugh.

download.

Categories: , , ,

3 Responses so far.

  1. My external hard drive is more or less officially dead, but I have managed to build up a reasonable collection of music on my internal hard drive and have scored a higher speed connection, so I expect to be posting more often again.

  2. Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .

Leave a Reply