Failure - Fantastic Planet (1996)


Failure plays a supernal, gaseous offshoot of alternative rock aptly named space rock. Their sound could is likened to other alt. rock bands of the 90s (Nirvana, Bush, etc) yet carries a distinct inclination of being less conventional and more experimental in the crafting of their music. I can't emphasize enough how much I enjoy this album; suffice to say, it's one of my favorites. Highly recommended.

Similar Artists (that you should also check out): Hum, Castor, Year Of the Rabbit

Download & Comment

3 Responses so far.

  1. jc says:

    man i remember this, fucking nostalgia bomb

  2. ice-9 says:

    I didn't know that A Perfect Circle covered these guys for "The Nurse Who Loved Me". That alone earns them my time of day. Thanks for the post!

    FidelityCastro.com

  3. ezzomania says:

    This album is ridiculous. Probably the best alternative rock album of all time

Leave a Reply