Silversun Pickups - Swoon (2009)

silversun pickups, great band, best of 2009, posting it a thousand years too late, etc. i was saving this post for tomorrow but i need to see if the twitter feed is working again, shit stopped working 4 days ago and i just noticed. click here to follow WFLM.


9 Responses so far.

  1. jc says:

    i think sammy broke the feed when he changed the date of his post.

    >:|

  2. Zach says:

    Silversun pickups are always a good choice, thanks for puttin it up

  3. Moshi says:

    Bugger me, this is great.

  4. Jarrod says:

    This band makes me vomit in my mouth!

  5. jc says:

    and it makes me cum in yours!

  6. Lane says:

    I really like this.

  7. restin says:

    awesome, looking forward to seeing them together with placebo !

  8. Aldrenean says:

    Fucking love this album. The Royal We ftw.

  9. Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .

Leave a Reply