Gospel - The Moon is a Dead World (2005)


The only album released by Gospel before their 2006 break up. Their fusion of hardcore and old school prog may sound pretty awkward on paper, but you'll be a believer once that keyboard riff hits you 50 seconds into the first track. Fantastic album.

Download

BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM BY LEAVING A COMMENT

Categories: , , ,

5 Responses so far.

  1. I'm gonna listen and when I have feedback I'll comment here -_-;

  2. amps11 says:

    you are good enough, smart enough, and people like you ;)

  3. You are ugly and fat and have shit taste in music and will remain a virgin for the rest of your life because no girl would ever want to touch your 2 inch penis.

  4. Thea says:

    I only have one comment on my blog so your self esteem should be through the roof in comparison.

    Btw, I love all the music you post.

Leave a Reply