33.3 - Plays Music (2000)

A mix of jazz, rock, and melodic instrumentation, Plays Music is simply enjoyable as hell. 33.3 create a unique and harmonious sound of their own with a cello and horn in the mix, and for those who have heard their self-titled already, expect the same level of quality, and a little bit more. Very highly recommended.

Vaguely similar artists: The Letter E , As the Poets Affirm , They Mean Us

Get it here.

Categories: , , , , ,

4 Responses so far.

  1. lawrence says:

    Both of 33.3 albums are very good. Plays music is wonderful. I got it when it came out. And it get played all the time. I have may tastes in music. Everything from Adam Ant to John Zorn (A to Z). This is on the top of my 'best of' list. I buy it as Xmas presents every year and everyone loves it.
    Also, check out the drummer's (Steve Walls) art work. I own one of his paintings. He's a great talent.
    Lawrence Maynard

  2. Great! Been looking for this since I heard it earlier this month. I figured I'd find it here.

  3. Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .

Leave a Reply