Dorothy Ashby - Afro-Harping (1968)

Pioneer Dorothy Ashby's exquisite harp atop a quality band deftly mixing soul, cool jazz, and touches of bossa is just perfect on this record.  Beautiful from start to finish.

Hear some here and here.

Do it.

7 Responses so far.

  1. cjsnow1 says:

    The link says 'Permission Denied.' Could you re-up this onto Mega.co.nz?

  2. Unknown says:

    Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    Hopeless Song by Solarrio

  3. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness i really appreciate it.
    The Nothing I Feel (Album Trailer)

  4. Unknown says:

    Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
    Rome y Len - Besame (Official Video)

  5. Unknown says:

    Nice Information you have written here. Really Great Stuff. I keep it bookmark for our future purpose. Thanks for the information and links you shared this is so should be a useful and quite informative
    When We Were Young Song

  6. Unknown says:

    This is the beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks for this amazing stuff. Dinno James Maa

Leave a Reply