Matinee Slim and the Ultralight Orchestra - Sugarcane (2006)



For an all too brief time in my little hometown, these guys were supreme. Super tight, super talented and handsome men, playing lyrically over-the-top, hyper-sexual funk music. Highlights on this one are 'Sweet Tooth', 'Stop' and my fave, 'Cliche Guevara'. The only stuff to play to seduce someone special, or maybe freak them out in the best way.

Give it a try here, or support them here or on the ol' iTunes.

Peace, love and cheeba.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Good Info for our. I Like ur Info, I Will come to ur sites again.Thank’s
    Meditation Blogs
    Another Related Sites
    vegetable pizza recipe

  2. Lana says:

    ...because nothing says funk like meditation blogs and pizza recipes! Thanks spambot.

  3. Unknown says:

    Nice one man .I like your post... i love Guitar
    If you want you can take a look here Guitar 4r You it’s a awesome site of Guitar .You can find here Bangla Guitar Chords and English guitar chords.You can also saw some Awesome Guitar Video Lesson..
    I know you will like it.

  4. Will says:

    spam bots have the best taste in music...

Leave a Reply