Wolves In The Throne Room - Two Hunters (2007)


Since this album came out last year, I have been trying to find a way to describe and compliment it sufficiently, but to no avail. The quality of this release is ineffable. Rarely will you hear music this powerful.
Wolves In The Throne Room are a gifted group of artists making some of the most amazing atmospheric black metal yet recorded. Their all encompassing music is sublime at both ends of the spectrum. Some sections are crushing and dark, while others are gentle and beautiful.
I'll never be able to say enough good things about this release. If you are not a BM fan, get it anyway, this is your bridge.

9.5/10

download

Categories:

10 Responses so far.

  1. jc says:

    >9.5/10

    yes, awesome troll.

  2. Well Sammy, I don't know you well enough yet to give an accurate answer to that question. But since your not paying for it, why don't you give it a few spins and see if it works for you?

  3. jc says:

    i think he read "will -I- like it".

    lol mensch, btw i was joking, i enjoy kvlt stuff sometimes.

  4. Ozoresan says:

    this is a good stuff to read!!i love it.
    if you do not mind visit my blog and I hope you would like to exchange links with me.Thanks

  5. Bazzi says:

    Yess finally some Wolves... . Good album, badass bandname. About time that Americans made some good black metal

Leave a Reply